Bug report for Cards

My opponent used 2 active cards last day.
I tried to do the same. And it prompt me to replace cards with existing card.
So 2 cards will active at the same time.
Pls fix this.

Hello there Akki!

Thanks for taking the time to report here. Actually, you are allowed to play multiple cards at once, BUT a player can only be affected by ONE card at any given moment. What does this mean? Let’s try to clarify:

1. You play Attacker Fury. This card has a positive effect only for attackers and the negative effect for all players.
  2. You then play Offside Trap. This card has a positive effect only for defenders but a negative effect for all players.

The game will warn you that you will replace the effects of the first card with the effects of the second card if they overlap.

The result from the above is the following:

• Attackers: positive effect from Attacker Fury, negative effect from Offside Trap (as this card replaced the effect of all players previously affected by Attacker Fury)
  • Defenders: positive effect from Offside Trap, negative effect from Offside Trap (as this card replaced the effect of all players previously affected by Attacker Fury).

Checked the warning message in the app and it’s indeed a bit confusing the way it’s written now. I’ll make sure it’s updated.

Let me know if this answers your question or if I misunderstood the issue.

To hint a little about strategy for cards, here’s another scenario:

1. You play Goal Fest = positive effects for All Players, negative effects for Goalkeeper only
  2. You play Offside Trap = positive effect for Defenders, negative effect for All Players

Result:

Positive effects from Goal Fest = Forwards, Midfielders, Goalkeeper
Negative effects from Goal Fest = none
Positive effects from Offside Trap = Defenders
Negative effects from Offside Trap = All Players

This means you can discover card combos that are ideal for any given situation and in theory minimize risk and maximize gain. Note that it very much depends on in which order you play the cards as the latest played card will replace any overlapping effect from the previous card.